Make A Donation
Your LimmudBoston donation helps us continue the work which inspires and unites New England’s many Jewish communities, and helps us continue the core practice of Limmud International, that all who wish to learn can be included, regardless of financial circumstances.
LimmudBoston, Inc. is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law as long as LimmudBoston, Inc. provided no goods or services in exchange for your contribution.
Donations received before October 25 will be acknowledged in the annual LimmudBoston conference program book given to every conference attendee.
Easy Online Donations
To make a donation in honor/memory of someone:
- Click on Donate Button
- Enter Amount
- Find "Add special instructions" on the address/credit card page and enter the information
If you prefer, you can send a check by mail
Please make your check payable to LimmudBoston with “LimmudBoston” in the memo line, and send it to:
PO Box 36
Waban MA 02468
- Your contribution will be noted in the LimmudBoston Program Book.
- Please indicate if you wish to remain anonymous.
- If you wish to make a donation in honor of, or in memory of, one or more people, please indicate this and the information will be included.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available. For details contact LimmudBoston info@LimmudBoston.org
LimmudFest is a happening, a volunteer-driven celebration of Jewish culture and identity. From storytelling, music and meditation to Torah and Talmud, LimmudBoston offers inspiration and education – engaging beginners and scholars alike.