Exhibitor Contract – Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS PAGE, AND THEN EMAIL TO: INFO@LIMMUDBOSTON.ORG, with EXHIBITOR CONTACT on the SUBJECT LINE.
- Exhibitor Fee includes one table five feet long and one admission ticket to the LimmudBoston.
- Set up begins one hour prior to start time on conference day. Exhibitor’s booth must be open and staffed during all regular conference hours.
- Exhibitor is responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to its presence and activities at LimmudBoston, including sales taxes. All artists and crafters must have a Massachusetts Sales Tax Number.
- All displays and literature must be consistent with the character of LimmudBoston. All excess stock, bags, boxes and the like must be stored out of sight.
- Neither LimmudBoston nor Temple Reyim will be responsible for any loss, claim, damage or other form of liability arising from Exhibitor’s presence or activities at the LimmudBoston.
- The LimmudBoston reserves the right to revoke the license granted by this contract at any time, refunding the Fee paid by the Exhibitor. LimmudBoston will not be liable for paying any travel expenses, lost revenue or any other liability whatsoever beyond the Fee paid by the Exhibitor as a result of enforcing this provision.
- Exhibitors must abide by all fire regulations and/or decisions of the representatives of local fire departments. All booth materials shall be in accordance with local fire regulations.
- Nothing shall be nailed, stapled or otherwise fixed to the walls, floors or any part of the exhibition location.
- Exhibitor is responsible for keeping its area clean during show hours, including clean-up at end of show. All displays should be neat and clean and tables should be covered on all sides to the floor with a suitable, professional looking cover of flame retardant materials.
- Exhibitor’s goods and materials must be removed one hour after conference ends. Exhibitor shall be liable for delivery, handling, erection and removal of their own displays and materials. Failure to have everything off site by this time may result in extra charges.
- Exhibitor may not sublet or apportion space to anyone else without prior permission from LimmudBoston.
- LimmudBoston will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the failure to fulfill this contract due to reasons of the enclosure in which the show it to be produced, being, before, or during the show destroyed by fire or other calamity, or by any act of God, public enemy, strikes, statutes, ordinances, or any legal authority, or any cause beyond its control.
- This contract constitutes the entire agreement between LimmudBoston and the Exhibitor, and no modification shall be valid unless in writing and signed by the parties or their representatives.
- PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS PAGE, AND THEN EMAIL TO: INFO@LIMMUDBOSTON.ORG, with EXHIBITOR CONTACT on the SUBJECT LINE.
Exhibitor Name: ________________________________