Exhibit at LimmudBoston
Pricing as below:
- One for-profit table: $250;
- One non-profit table: $150
Exhibitor hours: 9-5:30
The LimmudBoston Exhibitor Team aims for a balance of companies displaying products for purchase with non-profit organizations.
Note to reserved table holders:
A table is not guaranteed until a signed contract with payment is received and LimmudBoston has sent a letter of confirmation.
With prior coordination with LimmudBoston planners, exhibitors may offer sessions at their booth. Please send your session proposal using the exhibitor registration form. The LimmudBoston Program Team must accept session proposals. For details contact info@LimmudBoston.org
- Exhibitors agree to be present for the entire day of conference, from 8am – 6pm.
- Exhibitor tables include ONE admission ticket to LimmudBoston. If absolutely necessary, you may invite one additional table attendant. For security purposes, names of anyone entering the building must be submitted in advance of conference.
- Read and complete the Exhibitor Contract. CLICK HERE to download a printable copy of the Exhibitor Contract.
- Print the completed contract and mail it, with payment, to:
LimmudBoston, PO Box 36, Waban, MA 02468
- Some exhibitors like to share. However, one exhibitor must accept responsibility for the entire table. Write info@LimmudBoston.org with “Exhibitors” in the subject line if you want to share. No guarantees! We will try to find another exhibitor to share with you.
LimmudFest is a happening, a volunteer-driven celebration of Jewish culture and identity. From storytelling, music and meditation to Torah and Talmud, LimmudBoston offers inspiration and education – engaging beginners and scholars alike.